The best of lifestyle & fashion brands come together under the giant canopy of “My Best Friend and Me” to give the connoisseurs and fashionistas a two-day à la mode extravaganza. The far-reaching exhibition not only let shopaholics squander but also conceptualize chic homes.
Thematically, the bi-annual exhibition’s spring edition encompassed affordable luxury – chic ensembles, flowy silhouettes, overwhelming craftsmanship, fine jewelry, exceptional home décor and striking products – spread out in an array to facilitate inimitable dressing and artistic decoration for homes.
Celebrating incessant hard work and enterprise at The Lalit Hotel, New Delhi, the curators, husband-wife duo of Anubhav and Dipali Bhasin are striving to curate the best brands for the aficionados. “Two days is an immense challenge for us to keep the energy high and get people coming, but we do it in order to add value to the time and finances invested in us by our exhibitors,” adds Dipali Bhasin, who personally curates the exhibition to ensure that brands and styles match her guests expectations in a relaxed yet chic shopping outing.
Also seen retailing at the shopping extravaganza were:
– Pakistani designer Kokab Zia (with kurtis, suits, palazzos);
– Garima of Nay-ked with chic, trendsetting apparel for the new age urban woman;
– Harsh Gupta of Harsh-Harsh with exciting designer wear from Mumbai
– Kaito with organic, bio-degradable and pesticide free kala cotton;
– Prethomes and Mills & Makers providing beautiful home decor
– Designer wear from Sougat Paul and Nida Mahmood